at the Gibbes
Summer Art Camp for Children Ages 4 – 7 and 8 – 12
June 8-12, June 15-19, June 22-26, June 29- July 3, July 13-17, July 20-24
$150 Museum Members, $175 Non-Members or $270 Museum Members, $295 Non-Members
9am-12pm or 9am-4pm
- Campers will work with practicing artists and museum teachers, explore nearby galleries for inspiration, and create their own fantastic artwork!
- Classes will be held across from the museum at the Circular Congregational Church.
- Please note Ages 4-7 sessions are wait list only.
- Camp Brochure Form PDF
- Society 1858 events are made possible in part by our annual sponsorship partners: Art Mag, Wells Fargo, Caviar & Bananas, Blackbaud, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., and BoomTown!.
- The Women's Council of the Gibbes Museum of Art presents quarterly programs that are open to the public by reservation through a Women's Council member. These programs are free for prospective members of the Women's Council and the Gibbes Museum of Art.